IWOMP 2016 will be held at Nara Kasugano International Forum in Nara Park, japan.
Address: 101, Kasuganocho, Nara-shi, Nara, 630-8212, Japan.
- 1,480 Yen. (Info.)
- JR Kansai airport station → JR Tennoji station → JR Nara station
- Nankai Kansai airport station → [Nankai-line] → Namba station → [walk] → Osaka Namba station → [Kintetsu-line] → Kintetsu Nara station
- JR Nara station ↔ Nara Kasugano International Forum [Route]
- Kintetsu Nara station ↔ Nara Kasugano International Forum [Route]
The bus is prepaid (210 Yen) and runs every 10min. [Pamphlet]
- JR Nara station East → Nara Kasugano International Forum
- Bus stop No. 2 at JR Nara station (N-1) → Todaiji-Daibutsuden/ Kasugataisha-mae (N-7) [Map]
- Kintetsu Nara station → Nara Kasugano International Forum
- Bus stop No. 1 at Kintetsu Nara station (N-3) → Todaiji-Daibutsuden/ Kasugataisha-mae (N-7) [Map]
- Nara Kasugano International Forum → Kintetsu Nara station → JR Nara station
- Todaiji-Daibutsuden/Kokuritsu-Hakubutsukan (N-7) → Kintetsu Nara station (N-3) → JR Nara station East (N-1) [Map]
If you need an invitation letter for a Japanese visa, contact openmp16-localgooglegroups.com after registration. You can see whether you need a visa at http://www.jnto.go.jp/eng/arrange/essential/visa.html.
Several hotels in the main district of Nara City have been blocked for IWOMP16 and OpenMPCon16 by our travel agency, Kinki Nippon Tourist (KNT). The workshop venue can be easily reached by local buses or even by foot. Reservations can be done at
September 1st September 15th.